Monday 26 September 2016

Wires and seed beads

Hiya!

Few days ago I was sitting with needle, thread and seed beads and making bracelet replacement...
I was thinking about making another wrapping bracelet, but did nothing with it...

Next day I decided, will do new bracelet in orange and turquoise and add one of copper charms I still have. But in some point of stringing seed beads I stopped with new thought: 'What if I make seed beads necklace with wire weaved pendant?'
That was very tempting :)


So I stopped what I was doing and took wire as you see :)


Then started weaving and adding seed beads :)


Finished pendant looked ok for me so I placed it on seed bead necklace and result you can see below :)


Tribal? Native? Definitely with positive vibes :) Do you agree?

Later I made two more pendants with seed beads, but possibly I'll put them on suede cord.


Orange and turquoise again :)


And yellow/green with Preciosa seed beads :)

Hope you like them as much as I do :) That all for today peeps! 
Have a great day!

6 comments: