Tuesday 20 September 2016

Lazy Tobisia :)

Gee looks like I have long breaks between my posts, bad, bad girl me....

Feel very lazy lately and is really hard to see me crafting...

Fact I made few cards lately... customer order from France - Christmas cards with fairies.

Fact I added earrings to one of my bracelets - customer asked for it before purchase.


I spent bit of time with wires and even made few nice pieces :) Sorry for pics tho, but sometimes is really hard to take good photo of jewellery.


Asymmetrical with amethyst


Another bit asymmertical piece with amethyst


Heart shaped pendant with amethyst - already listed for sale in my etsy shop:https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/464794408/copper-necklacependant-heart?ref=shop_home_active_3

I hope my inspiration mode will back soon and I'll make few more pieces to show you :)

That's all for today friends! Till next post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment