Tuesday 12 July 2016

Non pierced - ear sweeps!

Hiya!

Girl I met last week makes me back to Pinterest and some stuff I found there few weeks ago.
She was nice to complemented earrings I had that day - one of my 'diamond' shaped pieces.

She said she loves earrings but cannot wear them cause she's non-pierced - she's afraid of needles a bit. I remember then that I saw solution for this 'little problem' one day when searching for ideas on Pinterest.

I checked my Pinterest boards when back home and I found what I saw and save before :)

The idea - Ear Sweep!

These pieces can be simple or more complicated - depend from maker or person who wants to have something like this :)

I had a bit of time today morning, so... I decided to give a try :)

Simple, basic ear sweep below


More complicated one? Here:


Ear sweeps can have dangles, can be more swirly or have elf ear shape with lots of additional decorations. Want to see some? Check 'ear sweep' on pinterest! 

3 comments:

  1. Great job Monika, they're so pretty and a great alternative! :)

    ReplyDelete