Friday 1 July 2016

More hammering :)

Hiya!

I didn't have too much time for crafting lately...

Also as I mentioned before, I'm bit running out of wire :), bought more yesterday and waiting for delivery :)

I decided to practice hammering a bit more, and first I hammered a bit my heart pendants - looks good after :)

Yesterday I cut few pieces of wire and tried to make oriental looking pendant I saw in the book.


Some pieces before hammering


Some pieces after hammering


Ready to being connect


Pendant - option 1


Pendant - option 2

I can use them for earrings too :) Very clever and easy to make pieces for very elegant looking jewellery. I think I'll make earrings this way, but cut shorter bits of wire for them :)

Sorry for so short post this time, will try write more next time.

2 comments: