Tuesday 19 July 2016

Lovely copper

Hiya!

Ah... I need more time to play with wires...
Unfortunately Dom's starting Summer holiday on Thursday, so I'll be busy entertaining my little boy :)

I should start making cards for Cardmaker competition - maybe next week.. This week I made card for 17 yo dancer (her Mum asked me for special card) and Namesday card for my Mum (sent it today and keeping my fingers crossed card reached my Mum on time).

Meantime I was trying to make something wire-wise. Half-hard wire is not good choice when trying to make pendant with bit of wire weaving but I still didn't bought soft wire , so my fault and I shouldn't complain :)
I spent some time on this pendant - result? Here you go:


Not perfect, rather huge - around 8.5 cm :)
Maybe one day I make better looking stuff, but practice makes perfect, so I'm practicing :)

Today I caught a bit of time and made this little bracelet - idea from necklace I saw in book (necklace parts was in 2 colours and had coils on each end).


I even made proper clasp :) I'll keep this one for myself :) I love how its turned out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment