Friday 8 July 2016

Little bit of crafting :)

Hi!

I'm so eager to learn more about wired jewellery that I'm catching every possible minute to make something :)

Two days ago I was using wires I have to try wire weaving - result: not bad, but....
I need to buy finer wire, cause this I used is too thick and not flexible enough.


Not bad at all for first 'wire weaving' pendant don't you think? :)


Bit more coils and hammering - also 2 days ago :)


This pair I made yesterday morning for myself and wear it for little trip to Newcastle with my little boy. When we were on Quayside near Millennium Bridge we met nice girl working for Amnesty International who complemented my new jewellery piece :)


These two will become earrings when I add ear wires to them ( today morning makes :) ).

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful, Monika! So nice to see how much you have been getting into the wire wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's absolutely amazing what you can make with beads and wire. It's a talent I marvel at and simply don't possess at all. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete