Wednesday 6 July 2016

Bit of geometry

Hello!

Shame... didn't have much time for practicing lately...

We were changing our flooring.. Carpets gone - panels welcome! So all my crafty stuff was allover the house :)

Plus I was waiting for new wire to come.

So all I manage to do in terms of wire wrapping was check some more designs I saw in book.

Geometrical I can say :)

Hearts - again, but bit different then before. I'm planning to make earrings with this one.


I'm also thinking about bracelet with 2 different sizes of hearts, that could be a nice looking piece :)

Other piece I tried was square design called Greek Key - great for bracelets and earrings :)


Will play with it for sure, maybe I'll even try to make triangles in similar way :)

I was also searching through net info and tutorials about wire weaving - found huge amount of things about it and now need lots of time to read it, watch it and hopefully learn it :)


6 comments: