Tuesday 14 June 2016

Wired hearts

Hiya!

I thought making hearts from wire shouldn't be difficult... Wrong! :)

Fact is I didn't have much time for crafting yesterday, lots of other more important thins had to be done first, so was really late when I took wire and tools into my hands...



My plan was to make pair of nice big heart shaped earrings, I cut 2 exactly the same length pieces of wire and started to bend it... Result: my hearts weren't the same, maybe a bit, but not enough for me to being use as dangle for my earrings... So... I changed a concept a bit :) And use piece of thinner wire to add some more texture to my hearts and remodeled them for two heart shaped pendants.



That's how I left them yesterday late evening :)
Today morning I decided to add some colour to them and bit of 'texture' cause I thought they are bit too plain for my taste. I took few red cubic glass beads which left me after playing with cuff bracelets and now pendants looks like this:



They'll could look great on bit lighter copper chain, leather suede or even ribbon I think :)




No comments:

Post a Comment