Wednesday 29 June 2016

What to try next?

Hi!

I didn't make anything new in last few days, busy with not crafty stuff...

Plus to be honest with you, I'm not sure what I should try next.

Fact is I still have lots to learn so... I can't jump into deep water and try something like this:



Lovely piece, don't you think?

I was going through tutorials on pinterest - massive amount of them...

Maybe this cute leaf link chain:


or those beautiful earrings:


or something else from many things what Anacely is showing on her blog: fradany.blogspot.com.

More possible at the moment is that I'll be practicing curls, leaves, hearts and hammering, maybe I'll make few more free form pieces, when waiting for more wire, but I hope someday soon I'll try something new and will show you this in here :).

Sometimes I'm thinking I shouldn't check pinterest and internet, cause all these gorgeous pieces make me green from jealousy that I still cannot make something at least near them if you know what I mean by that. But I'll be trying my best to learn as much as possible as fast as it possible :) So keep your fingers crossed for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment