Saturday 4 June 2016

Searching, reading, learning

Hello peeps :)

As I mention before I'm total bookworm, so when searching online I also check books about wire wrapping. I found few nice looking books about it and decided that buying new is not an option, so I put titles down in my notebook and checked charity shops (nothing so far) and library - one book picked from shelf plus few ordered from other libraries around :) Funny thing - I realised I had book about jewellery making somewhere at home.

At home I had 'Beaded jewellery' by Maya Brenner


Unfortunately is not too much about wire wrapping in this book - only 2 pages about basics of wrapping beads.

From library I back with 'Compendium..' by Xuella Arnold and Sara Withers.


Whole chapter about wire wrapping - very informative and inspirational for wrapping beginners, plus a bit about using wire wrapping and found materials like eg. sea glass or beach pebbles in your jewellery in other chapter.

At the moment I'm waiting for rest of books ordered in library and for wire I'll be using for my practising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment