Thursday 9 June 2016

My new pieces :)

Hello!

I received copper wire I bought during weekend. Just couldn't wait and obviously took my tools ;) and started to coil, etc and ...

But slowly.. :)

First I cut two pieces of wire of the same length. Then made coils on each, added marble beads then curved ( hope that I'm using correct word :) the wire a bit, made a loop and added ear wire.

Result:


Then I started another pair of earrings :) Again cut two pieces of wire - this time longer, made little loop, curved to have triangle shape, used thinner wire to make a bit of wire wrapping, then made more bending and looping :), added two tones crackle beads and ear wires.

Result:


What do you think about them? 

My partner and my son like them :)




5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Monika! The purple ones are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you worked with the copper wire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made few more pairs ☺ will add pics of them as soon as that will be possible.

    ReplyDelete