Sunday 5 June 2016

My jewellery making beginnings:)

Hiya!

It is already few years since I'm making jewellery.

Fact, it is more hobby then anything else, but I'm happy with every compliment and every sale :)

My wire wrapping not exactly started recently with practising basics, reading, searching etc. oh no :)

When I made my first piece ( this set for Mum), I decided I need to read more and try more, but that time I was more messy, less organized, I just trying lots of things, not focusing on one particular technique :) I'm bit smarter now ;)

Just found some old pics :) Look at that:


One of my first long dangly earrings -  not existing any more :)


Colourful set - necklace not exist, earrings - remodelled. 


Necklace from this set I gave to my neighbour as a birthday gift, earrings are still with me :)


My first wire wrapped pendant - huge :) I made 2 similar, but now I know I used to thick wire for frame and for that whole thing is sooo big :) Still have it :) 

I think I'll try to make something similar soon, but with better choice of wire :) and definitely much smaller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment