Friday 24 June 2016

Leaves and curls :)

Hello!

Definitely I need to buy more wire :)

My green bracelet catch eyes of lots of people - happy me :) I decided to make another one - this time in blue. I didn't finish it yet as I'm not sure what size I should make.

Here how this bracelet looks at the moment


Yesterday I was playing with leaf motif, bit of hammering was needed, so more practicing of it :) I'm thinking about bracelet with using leaves motif, but have not enough wire at the moment :)



I found hammered curls very tempting, so I gave it a go :) wasn't easy to make two exactly the same size and shape curls, but I think result is good. 


I think I'll play more with curls and leaves shapes, cause they great for elegant earrings, but also great for bracelets and necklaces.




2 comments: