Sunday 12 June 2016

I love wire wrapping!!!

Hiya!

Oh yes! I really do!! :)

I don't remember when I made so much in so short time :)

I have my copper wire since Thursday, so four days and I made already 9 pairs of earrings, 5 pendants and practiced how to make words from wire.

Free form wired jewellery is something what really catch my fancy:) I even wear one of my new makes on Friday and was complimented :)

Two of my first makes you can find in previous post, here pics of rest of them :)

Earrings:


free form with green seed beads


teardrop shaped with blue crackle beads


my first ever caged earrings - marbled red


long green free form


plain free form


little flowers :)


triangles with blue seed beads :)

Pendants:


Little boat with crackle bead


Shell and green sea glass - found on the beach


donut pendant - handmade ceramic bought ages ago from Bulgaria or Romania :)


coils on heart shaped stone found on the beach


simple fitting for small oblong beach pebble


my first wired word :)

I still have lots to learn and lots to try, but I'm sure now that I found something I can be good at :)
So please keep your fingers crossed - and I'll try my best to make more pieces to show you soon ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment